3 Nov 2010

On the street of coincidence...

Some fotos from the last couple of days:

Clutsch purses from flea market.
Only 5 EURO each! (New)






















Choco-spread, the dutch way, eating with my Israeli friend Nirit. That was nice :)


















Some history lesson.. on my own choice! Therefore I am proud to say, "Ich bin ein Berliner"!










http://www.geschichtslabor.de/ausstellung2.htm http://www.jugendmuseum.de/





I bougth my first issue of "Der Spiegel" this week! And there it was an article about the oldest still-living war-pilot in Germany, that recall on the time when he could have prevented the World War II to go any further... (3. July 1939 he could have crashed his plane in to the out-door stage that Hitler, Göring, Keitel and Rommel, among others, where sitting at.) But, then he didn´t.






















Lovely Nirit :)















It was also Halloween!




































....but I let others do the dressing up part!































I HAVE found some more of my Gumballmachines lately (I have a projetct going on with taking pictures of these old Gum-ball machines around in the streets of Berlin): 





































I see these everywhere I go...

http://www.stolpersteine.com/










I

L
O
V
E

A
U
T
U
M
N







6 comments:

Hoa said...

Jeg syns bloggen din har blitt veldig fin nå :) Kult med bilder fra Berlin!

Linn said...

Stilen er herved satt, og skal oxo prøve å ha mer bilder og videoer i fremtiden og ikke så mye tekst.

Unknown said...

Third times a charm, maybe now my comment will stick??

Unknown said...

ok, finally it works....
I wish to have more lovely saturdays like this :-)

Unknown said...

still waiting for the original photos...

Linn said...

I wil send them to you soon, I promice! Sorry for taking so long...